Alternative Access to Care
Telemedicine to Medical Tourism
We’re constantly searching for the newest, most affordable ways to access quality care while keeping costs down. By offering non-traditional methods of care via the workplace, around-the-clock telehealth options, and national Centers of Excellence, employers are realizing major health benefit savings while giving employees access to the finest care in the United States.
Our On-site Medical program reduces costs significantly by bringing providers direct to the office to offer primary care services and employee wellness programs.
- Primary care services at place of employment (NPs, RNs, physicians, etc.)
- 40-50% discount off usual charges
- On-site disease management, physicals, drug testing, health risk appraisals, education and CPR/First-Aid training
- On-site office and industrial ergonomics
- On-site physical and occupational therapy
More on on-site medical arrangements:
Our Medical Tourism program gives members the ability to receive quality, affordable care at nationally recognized Centers of Excellence throughout the United States. With this program, employers save an average of 34% per surgery and there’s no need to tack on costly international travel.
- U.S.-based program that allows patients to stay within the states, but receive
top-notch care and achieve savings that rival the most cost-effective
- Supplements an employer’s health plan with Centers of Excellence and their
surgeons who offer significantly discounted, fixed-rate pricing to save 40-50%
- Personalized concierge service that makes all necessary arrangements for
services rendered including recovery and rehabilitation
- Employers know exactly what a procedure will cost before the surgery or
treatment is completed and typically realize savings well above what a PPO
- Security of knowing that employees are receiving care from top providers with 100% coverage; elimination of deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses
More on medical tourism:
Our Teladoc program features the latest in telemedicine technology with anytime access that eliminates the high deductible costs of clinic, urgent care and emergency room visits. This access to telehealth services also allows employees to connect with physicians faster through phone, email, mobile app and video chat alternatives.
- Network of licensed primary care physicians with night and weekend availability
- Doctors diagnose patients for minor illnesses, suggest therapy treatments and prescribe medications within three hours of receiving the initial call
- No more waiting until the next business day for an office appointment
- Eliminates unnecessary, expensive trips to the emergency room
- Access to care with a low, flat fee that is significantly less than typical charges at a doctor’s office
More on telemedicine: