Versatile Employee Health Benefit Reporting
The key to a successful self-funded benefit program is being able to retrieve the data
needed to analyze plan utilization and make the right decisions to manage costs. Our
Data Management services give each employer access to timely reports and our proven analytics help transform all of the numbers into actionable management information.
By combining our data reporting and analysis services, we enable our clients to build a comprehensive employee health benefit plan through careful consideration of a variety of variables and scenarios. We’re a TPA that understands the importance of data, offering a robust online reporting package and a secure site with full analysis and modeling tools.
We’ll keep you informed with valuable reporting metrics, including Aggregate Paid Claims, Network Utilization, Diagnosis Reporting, and Claims Lag Analysis. This data is invaluable in helping us understand, predict, and lower our clients’ annual health care coverage costs.
How does Cypress use your data?
- Compare frequency and cost information against industry benchmarks
- View daily statistics to monitor utilization costs
- Modify prescription drug benefit program to reduce expense
- Target high-claim-cost employees with wellness programs
- Design benefit plans that include changes to all levels of coverage
- Evaluate cost shifting, service changes and add, remove or modify benefits
- Use actual historical claim data to predict future plan costs
- Determine costs of adding employee benefits to remain competitive
For more on health benefit reporting: View other Data Management resources